Need a last minute Valentine’s Day gift for the yogi in your life? We’ve rounded up a few of our favorite ideas to help make things a little easier for you this year.
- Sushumna Chocolate or Chocoveda Chakra Box. Take Valentine’s Day chocolate to the next level with flavors designed to balance your chakras.
- Manduka Pro. Enhance your loved one’s practice with a new mat! Manduka’s new color, Sensation, is perfect for Valentine’s Day. Plus, every time they hit the mat, they’ll think of you!
- Beyond Yoga Leggings in Frosted Lilac. Most yogis will tell you they practically live in yoga pants, so why not get your honey a pair? We love the soft comfort of Beyond Yoga pants, and their new color, Frosted Lilac, is a gorgeous romantic hue.
- good hYOUman LO VE shirts. Already complete each other? Try completing each other’s wardrobes with these shirts that spell LOVE when you stand next to each other. Swoon!
- Yoga Workshop or Retreat. Give your yogi the unique opportunity to immerse themselves in yoga either at home or abroad. Even better, commit to the experience together!
- YogaWorks Gift Card. See the front desk at your local studio and give the gift of yoga! Or send them a gift subscription for MyYogaWorks.com so they can practice anytime, anywhere.
Happy Valentine’s Day!!!