Happy National Yoga Month! Not only are we celebrating our practice this month, but the warm, peaceful days of summer are coming to a close and we’re entering one of the busiest times of the year. Relaxing vacations are ending, it’s time to head back-to-school, and the chaos of the holiday season is right around the corner. Don’t get us wrong, we love a crisp autumn day, but we need our practice now more than ever to keep us healthy, grounded and energized as the air grows cooler, the days grow shorter, and we settle back into our fall routines.
That’s why starting September 14th, we’re hosting a 14-day Fall Into Yoga challenge to help you make self-care a priority this season. Simply take a class a day from the 14th-27th, and before you know it you’ll have a healthy yoga habit to carry with you through the rest of the year. And since we know how busy your schedule is, we’ve made it easy for you to get your yoga in either at a YogaWorks studio, or online with myyogaworks.com. You can even sign up for an online only version of the challenge if you don’t live near a studio so that you can practice wherever you are, whenever you can.
As part of the Fall Into Yoga challenge, you will:
- receive daily emails with classes from MyYogaWorks and exclusive content from YOGANONYMOUS to help keep you healthy and motivated.
- be entered to win amazing prizes from Pressed Juicery, YOGASMOGA, Onzie, Pointe Studio, YogaWorks, and MyYogaWorks.
- become part of a community that will help keep you accountable.
- feel the benefits of a consistent yoga practice.
- get healthy, grounded and energized.
- celebrate National Yoga Month!
New to YogaWorks and/or MyYogaWorks? No problem. Check out our amazing Fall Into Yoga deals for new students.
We’ll see you on your mat soon!