1032 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215 | 617.277.9642
We are located right across from City Sports at the epicenter of BU/Allston and Brookline. We are a block away from the Babcock Green line T-stop and we are on the inbound side of the T.Get DRIVING DIRECTIONS
There is two hour parking on Commonwealth Ave and free parking on Winslow Street.
This request may take a while, please be patient.
All Unlimited Memberships receive: Unlimited yoga and fitness classes | 1 guest pass per month | $5 members-only monthly subscription rate for MyYogaWorks.com, which offers over 900 online yoga videos on demand | Rewards for referring new members | 5% discount at our studio boutiques | 15% off your first package of private yoga | 15% off your first package of Pilates Reformer classes. These offers cannot be combined with other discounts and promotions.
Class Packages are non-refundable and expire 6 months from the date of purchase. To discuss reactivation or extension options, please contact your local studio and we'll be glad to help you.
Be Race Ready
by Cara Gilman
Be Race Ready with Cara Gilman
April 8th || 4-6pm
$45 || $40 before April 1
As the common expression goes, only 20% of our running is physical and the remaining 80% comes from within. In this workshop, we will explore meditation, visualization and restorative yoga poses as methods to get you into the race day zone. Be prepared to be inspired and ready to take on your next big race like you have never done before.
This event is perfect for those running the Boston Marathon or any runner looking for strategies of how to effectively manage the anxiety of an upcoming race so they can perform their best.
Workshop Return Policy
Comm Ave, MA
Apr 8, 2018
If you want to do yoga, at any age, weight, or strength level, we welcome you.
Read our helpful guide on which classes we recommend for beginners and what to expect on your first day of class.
Back To Top