Highest Rated Yoga Training Program in Atlanta!
INFINITY YOGA'S YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW
- 200 Hour and 500 Hour Teacher Training Certifications Available
- 200 Hour is a Vinyasa focused YTT and includes Meditation, Pranayama, Anatomy, Subtle Body, Acro Yoga, and Ashtanga elements
- 500 Hour includes learning and practice of Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Yoga Nidra, Pranayama, Chakras, In-depth Anatomy, and Meditation
- Understand and apply Yoga philosophy and psychology including Yoga Sutras, Yogic Model of the Mind, and Sanskrit.
- Practice and safely teach all major classes of Asana including structural and anatomical alignment, energetic alignment, and practice teaching in small and large groups.
- Explore and teach pranayama, mantra, and meditation including breathing training, several pranayama practices, relaxation techniques, and meditations.
- Understand the business of yoga including how to operate a yoga studio or private practice, marketing and promotion, and how to retain students.
The Only Program In Atlanta Offering Live Teaching Opportunities!
Thanks to our partnership with Urban Perform, our Teacher Trainees have the unique opportunity to teach full classes throughout the training program, both as individual instruction, or as co-taught classes. No other program in Atlanta gives trainees the ability to teach full classes to real students on the path to certification, all the while helping underserved inner city communities through discounted yoga classes!
Infinity Yoga presents a yoga teacher training program including Yoga Technique and Practice, Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers, Teaching Methodology, Anatomy and Physiology. Trainees will experience first hand the transformative physical, mental, and spiritual effects of yoga at Infinity Yoga. We want you to excel within your practice and ability to teach effectively, skillfully, and with confidence. Finally, learn how to promote your practice, retain your students, develop private clients, and host workshops.
Students who complete the program are eligible to apply for the 200-hour or 500-hour level of registration with the Yoga Alliance. Certification requirements include: full attendance of guided instruction, required reading, written assignments, and fulfillment of all tuition requirements.